The total score is calculated based on all segmentation scores, and the maximum score is 1000. If a device has a higher total score than its competitors, it is considered better overall. For instance, multitasking is a simple example that highlights the importance of memory performance. If the RAM storage is insufficient, the user may not be able to run several apps simultaneously, and if the RAM runs out, the apps may crash, which can cause the device to reboot automatically.
A headphone jack is still there for users to enjoy lag-free lossless music. As a comparison, the previous Xiaomi 10 Supreme Commemorative Edition also carries a 4500mAh battery and 120W fast charging, but the full charge time takes 23 minutes. The charging efficiency of the Black Shark 4 has undoubtedly been further improved and should last longer at high power http://ultratecuae.com/products/firmware-update-for-samsung-note-5-sm-n920v/. Whether it is a mobile phone with high-rate charging or a large battery design, such a combination can bring a different experience to users. The Black Shark Gaming Phone 4 is still worth looking forward to. In the warm-up poster, there is a suspected outline of the new mobile phone, and it seems that the phone does not have a front camera.
- The new JoyUI 12.5 based on MIUI12 improves the basic experience.
- A quite strong OLED flickering is visible at brightness levels below 100%, but this is also common for this screen type.
- Much of the rest of his time is split between smartphones, tablets and audio, with a particular focus on Android devices.
- Since the camera app is an exact replica of the one all Xiaomi phones use, there are a ton of fun filters and tints to play around with.
The software Android 11 is preinstalled, and Xiaomi adds its own gaming interface JoyUI on top. Games and special settings for gamers can be managed in the so-called Shark Space. Instead, there are two mechanical triggers that are extended via sliders on the right cross side.
- We have shared the official USB Driver for Xiaomi Black Shark 4 Pro along with the ADB interface drivers and Fastboot drivers on this page.
- You want a thin phone
- All of these numbers may seem like a bunch of nonsense, but what it shows us is that the Black Shark 4 performs almost as well as the Snapdragon 888 flagships.
- In this segmentation, we measure the body and design score using a quality and variety color approach.
- It’s a marginal increase, but that little boost could mean that the Black Shark 4 Pro stays a viable option for gamers that much longer.
The display could do with being a bit brighter, which I primarily wanted when gaming outdoors. To celebrate the launch, Black Shark is offering $30 off the purchase price of $479 at AliExpress – use coupon code 30BSSELL. Also, the first 200 orders will get a bonus original fluorescent case, and a Black Shark “Gaming Finger Sleeve” (we are just as clueless about that one, I promise you). If you’d rather order from the official site, the first 100 orders get a free case and fan cooler. While the Black Shark 4 Pro was made for gaming, I wouldn’t go as far as to say that the camera system lags behind significantly. While using the Black Shark 4 Pro as my daily driver, I found it to perform as well, if not better, than what the numbers show. The Black Shark 4 Pro piggybacks on the successes of last year’s Black Shark 4, continuing the company’s tradition of offering high-end specs for an astonishingly low price tag.